Simple Ways to Improve Your Brain Health in 2018
- Exercise on a regular basis.
- Eat right, including leafy vegetables, fruits, and antioxidants such as blueberries.
- Practice good sleep hygiene. Getting a full eight hours is healthy for your brain.
- Manage stress or avoid it.
- Keep good social support with friends and family
- Stimulate the brain with new activities.
- Explore new hobbies, or take classes that are interesting to you.
- Travel to a place where you have never been. If you can’t get away, check out a local beach or park.
CURESZ.org has recently released a seven part Schizophrenia Basics Video Series, featuring Robert McCullumsmith, MD, PhD. We also released a six part video series, called “Research in Schizophrenia,” featuring Henry Nasrallah, MD. Finally, Dr. Peirce Johnston and Bethany discuss schizophrenia in a 7-minute video “Schizophrenia: A Treatable Biological Syndrome.”
CURESZ.org also offers scholarly articles about schizophrenia including symptoms, medications for schizophrenia, and the road to recovery. Our article “Treatment Issues to Discuss with Your Doctor” provides the most relevant and important issues for you to discuss with your physician, with a simple checklist.
CURESZ also seeks to provide a trial of the under-utilized medication clozapine to more individuals. There are half a million disabled Americans who are eligible to receive clozapine, but in many cases, they have never even heard of it. Our Clozapine in Schizophrenia Experts Panel includes doctors from all over the United States, and the world.
FEATURED VIDEO: WHAT ARE THE EARLY SIGNS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA? (2/6)
Your contribution will help patients, families, friends, those who work with the mentally ill, and the general public better understand this devastating illness, and know that there is hope today for recovery, and a return to a fulfilling and normal life. The CURESZ Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible.
675 Deis Drive
Suite N, Box 192
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
© 2019 CURESZ | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Geek Genius